Wednesday, November 21, 2007

White Christmas Experience_2006


I have got the chance to experience "White Christmas", although there was no snow in California, still I am spending Christmas in US..hahahaha... Ate Josie and her family adopted me so I can celebrate yuletide season with them... This family really rocks, sobrang bait hehehe.. Si Ate Josie, lagi akong kasma sa shopping, and thanks Ate for the treat in Cheesecake Factory... sarap ng calamares, the best calamares n ntikman ko hahahha... and take note appetizer lang un ha.... bigatin talaga si Ate.... dami kong gift n nreceive from her eh.. Everyday is Christmas if you are with her, she will take good care of you just like a mother or sister will do.....
Honestly, I just want to say that I still love the way the Filipinos celebrate Christmas....there is something in Filipinos that was making each holidays truly worth celebrating.....
I just want to qoute one thing here, " Year 2006 had been a year of blessings, and God was great to remind me that in every loss there will be a corresponding gain..." And now we are approaching the end of current year, let's all give thanks and praise that we are given an opportunity to leave and to experience the blessings He continually dispenses to us.....

No comments: