Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My Despedida Party in North Park, SJ


December 23, 2006, marked the day of my despedida party given to me by my San Jose family. My flight back to Phils was December 29, but since it will be holiday season, I have decided to make it on the last working day for December. Among those who were present: Kuya Eric, Ate Kris, Erica, Kuya Tonio, Ate Arlene, Ate Jo, Kuya Joseph, JL, Ate Maricel, Charles, and Kuya Froilan's family. Daming kids, sobrang saya.. JL's dance in the tune of Bulaklak, some kids got the chance to sing their favorite nursery rhymes... The food was good also, courtesy of Ate Kris, Ate Arlene and Ate Jo... Bait talaga ng mga ate ko.... Magaganda pa.... Thanks po sa food and for taking care of me when I was still there in SJ. I will never forget the hospitality you've shown me...
Thank You very much again and Hope to See You all Again!

No comments: