Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Goodbye 2006_ Hello 2007




Goodbye 2006_ Hello 2007

Hay, I have came to the last part of my 2006 events reminiscing, and of course I need to include the celebration of our New Years Eve here... I came back from US Dec 31, 1:00 am, so I have my new year eve in our home.... Our celebration is just the usual celebration we are doing every year, me paputok then kantahan... I have got the chance to use my magic sing, the I one I have bought prior going to US.. Sosyal c Pipay, ung aso ko, that time, meron cyang solo picture..We ended 2007 with a happy heart as we wish for happiness and health among each and every family member and of course for the whole world...
So watch out, for my next blogs featuring my adventures, both happy and sad during the early part of 2007 until now... Keep on reading folks and hope I was able to impart the happiness I have felt during my US adventures....God Bless!

No comments: