Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Experiencing Nature in Grand Canyon, Arizona


I guess, it was more or less 11hours of driving from San Jose, CA to Arizona, to think we only had one driver, can you imagine that!!! It was quite a very long and tiring drive but being with the company of good people makes it truly a fun ride... Arizona is one hour ahead of time compare to San Jose....we arrive there at 1:00AM, got some sleep so that we can have the energy for the activities scheduled for the day after... A day after, we drove again headed to Grand Canyon, honestly I haven't heard or watch anything about that place, but what I know is that people wanted to go there and experience being closer to nature... When we arrive there, Kuya tonio told us that we should find the entrance with Grand Canyon engrave on it so we can take some pix. See that was the picture I have posted on this.. nice right...hahahaha.We spent the rest of the morning taking pictures of the majestic views of the Grand Canyon.. I have just regret the fact that I was'nt able to experience the sunset and sunrise views there... But its ok, being there even just for a day, was a major accomplishment in my part...I should have read more on how those wonderful rocks were formed, so I can explain it here... but for now, what I can guarantee is that I have experience being much closer to nature and appreciating how wonderful God creations are, that includes human of course... and if given a chance to come back even after 20 years, Grand Canyon nature trip will still be in my itinerary.... God Bless Us All!

No comments: