Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Its been a Year



Last October 7, I have celebrated a certain anniversary of one blessing God given me..... an opportunity to see what United States of America looks like...How fast time flies by, i can still remember the first time I have rode an airplane and crossed the Pacific Ocean... whew, sounds exciting right...Everytime I remenisce those things, a smile will naturally came out from my lips....

It was October 7,2006, when my journey begun... I was given a chance to come to US(San Jose county) to undergo training. Honestly, I haven't felt the excitement that most people feel knowing that they will be going to US. Why? kaw b naman ang laging late umuwi dahil sa dami ng projects n dapat tpusin prior ka umalis... In short, I was stressed the week before my flight...That's the main reason, why I was sleeping the whole flight.. Buti n lang mabait ung seatmate ko, he woke me up in every meals...such a nice person...I can still remember his questions on me, "Is this the first time you have ride an airplane?", I answered, "Yes", then he said, " Are you not scared by the fact that we are crossing Pacific Ocean", I replied, "Nope, because, I never know we are crossing that because I am always sleeping". Natawa tuloy siya.....

The rest was history... i will just post other blogs for my adventures there.. para mas exciting... Hope you can read every blogs that I am going to post in the future.... I want to share the happiness and thankfulness of that wonderful blessing given to me... Until then, CIAO!!!...

No comments: