Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A Day of Being Child Again in Universal Studio, LA


This is still part of our long drive during thanksgiving holiday last year in the US. After a night of strolling in Las Vegas, we devoted the next day on unleashing the child spirit within us in Universal Studio, Los Angeles. I have got a chance to meet, Spiderman, Fiona and Shrek, Kingkong, Happy Feet and experience to be in the settings of some major US films such as Notting Hill, Jurassic Park, The mummy returns, War of the Worlds, Jaws, etc. I just want to quote what I have heard from Kuya Tonio, "C Shirley, walang pinatwad n cartoon character, lahat me pictures". Hahaha, cyemps, that was one opportunity that may never came back again, so samantalhin n lang...hahaha. ...
When I was there, I feel I was young again(although young p talaga ako ha). Took pictures here, there, everywhere. Sarap ng feeling. I really miss happy feet and spiderman, they were so approachable, I told them I need a hug, they've hugged me immediately...I really love those characters... I just hope that I will be given a chance to see them again... but if not, at least I have those memories I can treasure for the rest of my life....
Just sharing the excitement and happiness to you guys.... Hope you can feel the warmth of their hugs too.....God Bless!

No comments: