Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Trips to Taiwan


After my US adventures, here comes another adventures that I have expereince, this time in one of the Asian country which is Taiwan. To date, I have been in Taiwan for three times now. My first travel to Taiwan, I have been to Taipei 101, CHiang Kai Shek and Tamshui where you can find the so called "Lovers Bridge", with my elementary friends who are working now in Taiwan hahaha.... My 2nd travel was quite boring, I never got the chance to visit any place that time... Wala kasing kasama eh... However my third time there, I have got the chance to join Chipmos guys on their trip to Janfusun Fancy World. There I have experience to ride a roller coaste, floorless p un ha... It really worth it that I have given it a try... It was experience I will treasure for the rest of my life.
Just want to share some pixs and at the same time, I will just say thank you for the Chipmos guys and gals for allowing me to join their gimik... Xie Xie... and See You Next Year!

No comments: