Tuesday, November 6, 2007

meet the newest addition in our family - Baby JM


It was October 8 at around 8:00pm, when my younger sister gave birth to a wonderful baby boy.... which we had name as JM short for Jhay Sylmar.... Where does the name came from? Well, Jhay came from the alias of his father and Sylmar as abbreviated Silvestre and Maria, his grandparents. I was in Taiwan back then and was quite surprise to hear from my brother 'bout the news. but kinda excited about the fact that I am now a certified tita.... hahaha....
It was 2 days after, then I finally got the chance to meet my newest pamangkin. eventhough i am tired since i just got back from taiwan, i went to the hospital to see him... hayy... the baby was so cute... mana sa tita.... hahahha.....
now, he will be turning 1 month old and is growing healthier.... i wish my nephew the best thing this world can offer and will continue pray for his health and safety....
again, friends, meet the newest addition in our family, my beloved nephew JM!!!

No comments: