Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Who Am I to Complain?

I have been thinking bout this phrase for quite sometimes now. It seems that I wanted to create a poem relative to this, but for some reasons i can't find the right words to start.... I will still try to establish my thoughts and probably I can make a good poem out of it... For now, I just want to write my thoughts... Who Really Am I to Complain? Do I have any single right to question God if I am in pain or if I am in a situation that I will never want to be in for the rest of my life...The answer should be "NO" right, we are blessed and HE continue to dispense all the graces into us... That my friend is enough to live each and every thanking God...When we are blessed there is no room for complaining...When we acknowledge that we are loved and taken good care of, there will be no room for questioning... My friend, let us all examine ourselves and admit the fact that we are not here by our own strength, we are here because of God's grace and love... If we feel like complaining or questioning any single pain/difficulties we are experiencing right, maybe it will worth a while to open our eyes and look around and then we'll realize we are truly blessed...and then we can ask the question on the title of this blog...

My Lord, If I fail to recognize You in Life, I am sorry...If most of the times I should to complain instead of giving thanks, I am Sorry...May you teach me to understand that it will only be YOU and that can it can only be YOU, who can give whatever my heart desires.... Teach me to love you more in time of sufferings, for in that times, I will cling to you more for guidance and strength...And to you all the praises will be raise... I love you and Thank You my God....

No comments: