Monday, February 16, 2009

Faith, Hope and Trust

What are the things that each of one should have in order to live a life full of uncertainties? To live a life considered as being unfair? I could say, Faith, Hope and Trust to the Almighty God that dispenses all the needed grace and courage that we will be needing in order to live this kind of life. Faith is believing something that is not yet seen. It will take you beyond the limits for your logic,reasons and senses. Hope on the other hand, is holding on to somethings which is seems impossible. Holding on to even just little possibility that will make you feel happy. Trust is just giving yourself wholeheartedly to someone without resticitions and pretensions at all, without even thinking a fact that, that person can hurt you in the end…

I am asking God to give me the grace of that three. I will be needing all of those in order to pick up the pieces of my life that were shattered due to one relationship which doesn’t meant to last. I am learning day by day, that there are a Wonderful reasons for all of these… I just need to learn how to trust and hope that every reason will be revealed in proper place and time…..I will continue praying that may I have that Faith to acknowledge that its really over now. That really sometimes, some good things never meant to last….and you shouldn’t have a heavy heart to wave goodbye to those good things coz I know once in some point of my life it made me happy and those memories were the one pushing me to move forward, to start another phase of my life to be able to earn another batch of memories that I will again treasure for the rest of my life….

No comments: