Friday, January 23, 2009

I love You Goodbye

I really dont know why i am still writing this blog. It makes me hurt more if I will do this. But i really want to write to help alleviate the pain. I have really loved you but I know now you doesn't feel the same towards me. But still I know deep inside that I should move on and continue to live. I shouldn't dwell on the pain of the past otherwise I will suffer more. I just want you to know for the last time that until now I still love you and will continue to love you even from a distant. I know you will never reciprocate that love now and I understand. It just that I need more time. Allow me to thank you for everything. For loving me and for taking good care of me. I have believe and felt the love you have given me and I really appreciate that. I will definitely miss you and I am not sure if we can still see each other again. I do hope so and I will pray that when that time comes I would felt any pain for I know I haved moved on and have already pick and rearranged the pieces of my life that were broken because of the pain. I will like to share one song, I love you Goodbye......

No comments: